Stop Social Security Privatization! Bush and the House GOP are warming up to privatize social security and gamble your retirement with their Wall Street Cronies. Sign the Pledge to Protect Social Security! Get this ad for your site. Paid for by the DCCC.

Thursday, February 10, 2005

TAKING CHARGE, TAKING ACTION

A couple of days ago, I received an email asking for nominations to the position of Organizer in the Democratic Meet-Up groups that formed around the country. So, I nominated myself, thinking that I would have to campaign for the position.

Imagine my surprise when, after typing my name in, I got the job...outright. I wish I could get any job I set my mind on in that manner, but...

So, for those of you in Oakland-Alameda County, I hope to see you there at the next Meet-Up meeting in March. Since I have the job, I'm gonna run with it.

And my aim is the Democratic Leadership Council....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home