Stop Social Security Privatization! Bush and the House GOP are warming up to privatize social security and gamble your retirement with their Wall Street Cronies. Sign the Pledge to Protect Social Security! Get this ad for your site. Paid for by the DCCC.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS...

BESIDES SOMETHING FROM THIS PLACE...

I would like Santa to bring me:

Some Democrats with a spine

The Eradication of the DLC

More job opportunities for Real Bloggers and not the fools over at Pajama Media

To see a real picture of Steve Gillard (he puts that "spot" blurb over his pic)

An uncorrupted Congress

A President who tells the truth 80% of the time

A Vice-President who doesn't operate as if he's the President

Lite Democrats to Go Republican

Lite Republicans to Go Democrat

And a fine time to be had by all. Despite the world's circumstances, as long as God allows me to see another day not promised to me, I will find ways to praise Him and be grateful for those of you who take the time to visit my blog.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

1 Comments:

Blogger Blinders Off said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you CPL, I look forward to reading your blog in 2006.

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home