Stop Social Security Privatization! Bush and the House GOP are warming up to privatize social security and gamble your retirement with their Wall Street Cronies. Sign the Pledge to Protect Social Security! Get this ad for your site. Paid for by the DCCC.

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

This Negro for Rent

Hey, I don't make up the titles from other journalist's articles. Especially someone like Farai Chideya (who's a transplanted Bay Area resident, yay). But her article on the biggest sellout since Clarence Thomas, Colin Powell and Ken Blackwell (do they get any bigger?) is worth reading.

You can read it here: www.popandpolitics.com. You can't make this stuff up.

BTW, I must correct two things: (a) Armstrong's payola wasn't $500,000; it was $240,000 and (b) the only other "sellouts" bigger than those I just mentioned are card-carrying DLC members.

You know I couldn't make a post without making the requisite dig at that sorry bunch...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a great blog! I'm definitely going to bookmark. I found a site internet business with a great article I think you'll like.

3:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home