Stop Social Security Privatization! Bush and the House GOP are warming up to privatize social security and gamble your retirement with their Wall Street Cronies. Sign the Pledge to Protect Social Security! Get this ad for your site. Paid for by the DCCC.

Thursday, April 28, 2005

WHINING CRY BABIES, AND THE CHRISTIAN MULLAHS

Gosh, I'm really tired from trying to keep up with all the developments these days, like the attempted rise of the "Fristians" or "Fristdamentalists", not to mention that Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi took the 73 dems who decided Bankruptcy no more for all to the woodshed.

But what really caught my eye was the Progressive Daily Beacon, which is a must read: http://progressivedailybeacon.com/commentary.php?id=517.

There are some articles that identify the top connections to the GOP (religious whackjobs, aka LaHaye, Dobson, Robertson and Falwell). They are known as "American Mullahs".

Sounds appropriate. I apologize for not blogging, but I've been busy trying to fulfill my promises to "out" in the Closet Republicans posing as Democrats...more on that very soon.

12 Comments:

Blogger heropoo said...

We had been blogging trying to find how our world sees credit card debt consolidation. It has been a lifeline for us. Your site provides some of the best examples of this sort and we will bookmark yours. Another one we found was and appears to be related to yours is credit card debt consolidation site/blog. It pretty much covers credit card debt consolidation related stuff.

10:18 PM  
Blogger startonline said...

Your blog is excellent - keep it up! Don't miss visiting this site about apply for a credit card. It pretty much covers apply for a credit card related stuff.

3:50 AM  
Blogger 性爱 said...

I am totally nude come see me. Take a bit for all pics and movies to load.

Why do I do this I like to make men blow their jiz in their pants.

Visit me.激情

4:43 PM  
Blogger Goodman441 said...

Hello, this is a great blog on uk loan, Please visit my site when you get a chance at http://www.loanofficial.com

5:21 PM  
Blogger TheDevilIsInTheDetails said...

Another california death penalty Resource... LifeLaw.org . A discussion forum for all that deals with such hot-button issues as california death penalty .

2:06 AM  
Blogger Our Lady of Fatima Biloxi said...

I came across your blog about hurricane rita update and found it to be very good. I am definitely going to add you to my favorites. I have a blog that you might be interested in at hurricane rita update it has similar content. Feel free to check it out when you get the time.

4:58 PM  
Anonymous travel nurse job said...

I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with it.
I give you my best wishes for your future endeavors.

If you have a moment, please visit my site:
Sample Job Resume Job Resume
It covers Sample Job Resume Job Resume related stuff.
All the best!

7:27 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Unusual blog. I liked the site its from so much I
have to visit it again! I surf the web for blogs like
yours in my spare time.
In my spare time I will look for your maryland debt consolidation blog.

10:42 PM  
Blogger Credit Center said...

I just came across your blog and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here.
I also have a web site & blog about credit cards for bad credit so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work!

12:07 PM  
Anonymous niche said...

You have a great blog! I'm definitely going to bookmark. I found a site work at home with a great article I think you'll like.

2:52 AM  
Anonymous home business said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I just read an interesting article at money. It pretty much covers money related stuff. Come and check it out if you get time :-)

3:26 AM  
Blogger Credit Center said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a credit cards for bad credit site/blog. It pretty much covers credit cards for bad credit related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home