Stop Social Security Privatization! Bush and the House GOP are warming up to privatize social security and gamble your retirement with their Wall Street Cronies. Sign the Pledge to Protect Social Security! Get this ad for your site. Paid for by the DCCC.

Thursday, June 23, 2005

THE LETTER THAT SHOULD BE SENT TO KARL ROVE

Let me just get to the point; my friend, David Sirota, sent this to all in the blogsphere who subscribe to his website, which suggests that Rove should be swamped from mail from all 535 members of Congress. Read more here:
http://www.davidsirota.com/2005/06/letter-democrats-should-send-to-karl.html

I particularly liked the following comment:

"Clearly, if you support forcing others to risk their lives for your ideological beliefs (without even providing them proper armor and weapons), you will no doubt be willing to risk your own. And I am sure you would not argue that your responsibilities as a partisan political adviser to the president is more important than fighting in combat for your country.Please let me know when you fill out the enlistment form, and drop me a line when you get to Iraq to let me know if your still believe we should be sending troops to die for a war you lied about."

Don't take my word for it. Go read his blog...(his pic is verry easy on the eyes)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home