Stop Social Security Privatization! Bush and the House GOP are warming up to privatize social security and gamble your retirement with their Wall Street Cronies. Sign the Pledge to Protect Social Security! Get this ad for your site. Paid for by the DCCC.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Federal Reserve Violates the Constitution

Cross-posted at JackandJillPolitics.

I linked to this in a response on the Tuesday Open Thread, but if you want to know why America is going to hell in a handbasket on the economic tip, you should watch the video, "FIAT EMPIRE - Why the Federal Reserve Violates the Constitution." It's a video you will not see in the United States unless its on late night TV with informercials. Here's a preview:

FIAT EMPIRE

This documentary helped me put the Wall Street failures into perspective and gave me a desire to break back out my econ books (as a matter of fact, I'll have a certificate in International Commerce Policy in the next six months, so you know what they say about an educated sista, here).

If this doesn't draw you to attention, you're already brain dead.

1 Comments:

Blogger www.democratz.org said...

Add me to your resources to fight the DLC

I have several boycotts against conservative funders of the conservative Democrats and the Republiklan party at http://DEMOCRATZ.ORG

We need to demand progressive legislation from the funders of conservatives in both parties. I promise you, if tens of thousands of people make phone calls and sign the petitions mentioned we can destroy the power of the DLC and the RepubliKLAN party.

You can reach me at info@democratz.org

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home