Stop Social Security Privatization! Bush and the House GOP are warming up to privatize social security and gamble your retirement with their Wall Street Cronies. Sign the Pledge to Protect Social Security! Get this ad for your site. Paid for by the DCCC.

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Frustrated Bloggers Write

I guess I look in the "comments" section to see if anyone's reading this blog. The following is an email I received from a blogger who's grateful that someone's gunning for the Democratic Leadership Council. I'm posting his comment here:

Your blog is great, it's about time someone went gunning for the DLC. I no longer feel lonely and misunderstood about this issue. Just got this passed along to me today. Naturally, I told them to get rid of the DLC. I said that we already have the so-called Republicans as the party of the corporations, let's have the Democratic Party repudiate the DLC and the corporations and become the party of the American people. http://www.standupdemocrats.org

Dan Van Riper
Albany NY

I'm like Palledin - Have Gun (in this case, blog) will travel. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home