Stop Social Security Privatization! Bush and the House GOP are warming up to privatize social security and gamble your retirement with their Wall Street Cronies. Sign the Pledge to Protect Social Security! Get this ad for your site. Paid for by the DCCC.

Monday, September 19, 2005

BACK IN ACTION

I don't know if anyone's been reading this blog, but during the past few weeks, I've been in a period of major transition (which included moving). And I got a new computer, which means I have a lot to make up for...and I plan to start this weekend, by covering the Congressional Black Caucus Legislative Weekend and writing about my observations.

Remember when I said I had something for the DLC members of the Congressional Black Caucus that would be unveiled at this year's conference, with regards to their egregious votes on the Bankruptcy Bill, the Estate Tax, Medicare, and others? Well, someone else beat me to the punch, but they're allowing me along for the ride....so stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home