Stop Social Security Privatization! Bush and the House GOP are warming up to privatize social security and gamble your retirement with their Wall Street Cronies. Sign the Pledge to Protect Social Security! Get this ad for your site. Paid for by the DCCC.

Thursday, November 17, 2005


DICK CHENEY DOING WHAT HE DOES BEST: TELLING PEOPLE TO GO F--- THEMSELVES



If you heard excerpts from Dick Cheney's speech where he's basically telling Americans that to question the President's handling of Iraq is basically "irresponsible", you may have missed him telling you the same thing he told Senator Patrick Leahy of Vermont earlier this year.

Cheney basically told Americans to do the same thing he told Sen. Leahy.

When "Christians" start telling people to go and f--- themselves, that kind of talk make me want to challenge Cheney to make me do that thing. Knowing doggone well that he can't.

Read more about Cheney's rant here :

We know Bush is losing it. But when Cheney starts down the same shame spiral, we need to tell him what he's just told America with that speech.

In the nicest way possible, of course.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheney recently got a taste of his own medicine. While in New Orleans during an interview a couple of months ago a passerby apparenlty told him the exact same thing.

11:46 AM  
Blogger The Christian Progressive Liberal said...

And then they arrested that guy, just because he told Cheney to go "Cheney" himself.

What kind of world do we live in?

9:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site The Christian Progressive Liberal, I found to be very interesting. When I was searching for Accepting yours was the most eyecatching. While working on my site Accepting I have been seeking ways to make it better and found yours to be helpful. Thanks!

3:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site The Christian Progressive Liberal, I found to be very interesting. When I was searching for Auto Donate yours was the most eyecatching. While working on my site Auto Donate I have been seeking ways to make it better and found yours to be helpful. Thanks!

4:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site The Christian Progressive Liberal, I found to be very interesting. When I was searching for Amvet yours was the most eyecatching. While working on my site Amvet I have been seeking ways to make it better and found yours to be helpful. Thanks!

5:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site The Christian Progressive Liberal, I found to be very interesting. When I was searching for yours was the most eyecatching. While working on my site I have been seeking ways to make it better and found yours to be helpful. Thanks!

4:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site The Christian Progressive Liberal, I found to be very interesting. When I was searching for And Donate yours was the most eyecatching. While working on my site And Donate I have been seeking ways to make it better and found yours to be helpful. Thanks!

12:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home